Sorry we've been so out of the loop! Truly keeping quite busy with proposals and ideas and new strategies and more ... But I know: no excuse. So, we're back.
To start, here's a cool tool from basecamp that allows you to create a free, immediate wiki-like entity for gathering ideas, lists, etc. It's called writeboard. I just got one going for a new client yesterday ... it was so fast, so easy ... (hello marketers? this is customer evangelism in action)
From their site:
Writeboard makes it easy to...
- Write without fear of losing or overwriting a good idea
- Compare different versions of a document
- Collaborate with colleagues on copy, proposals, memos, etc.
- Subscribe to documents via RSS and be notified of changes
Writeboard is perfect for...
- Authors, journalists, PR folks, editors, and publishers
- Bloggers or freelance/independent writers
- Letter writers, songwriters, poets, comedians, creatives
- Students, professors, and groups collaborating on a paper